Closing Date :- 15.10.2012
Northern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, New Delhi invites applications from the Indian citizen to fill up the following 7368 Group ‘D’ Posts of Trackman, Helpers, Khalasi in various Divisions/ Workshops/ Units Northern Railway RRC, New Delhi.
Detail of Vacancies :-
Total No. of Vacancies : 790 Posts.
- Trackman - 3853 Posts in civil Engg. Dept.
- Khalasi Helper - 1422 Posts in Engg. Dept.
- Carriage Cleaner - 852 Posts In Mechanical Dept.
- Khalasi Helper - 507 Posts in Mechanical Dept.
- Pointsman - 283 Posts in Opt. Dept.
- Gateman - 173 Posts in Opt. Dept.
- Traffic Porter - 99 Posts in Opt. Dept.
- Khalasi Helper - 76 Posts in Stores Dept.
- DSL Cleaner - 51 Posts in Mechanical Dept.
- DSL Khalasi - 10 Posts in Mechanical Dept.
- Safaiwala - 39 Posts in Medical Dept.
- Safaiwala (Female) - 01 Posts in Medical Dept.
- Hospital Attendant (male) - 01 Posts in Medical Dept.
- Hospital Attendant (Female) - 01 Posts in Medical Dept.
Pay Scale :- Recruitment in Pay Band-I Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/-.
Educational Qualifications :- The candidate should be minimum 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent on the date of application.
Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination of Class 10th or ITI or equivalent are not eligible.
Application Fee :- No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /Physically Handicapped /Women/ Minorities /Economically Backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50,000/-.
For Unreserved Male/OBC Male candidates examination fee of Rs. 40/- for All Posts categories.
- Candidates should select any one of the following for Payment of fee:
A. Indian Postal Order of requisite value in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024.
B. Applicants are first required to go to RRC website and download a print of Fee Payment Challan and fill up necessary details. (In Duplicates).
i) Fee can be deposited in any branch of the Central Bank of India by depositing Fee Payment Challan in the Accounts no. 3199333906.
ii) Fee can also be deposited in any other Bank by using NEFT Code No CBIN0280311 as mentioned in the Fee Payment Challan.
How To Apply :- Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by ORDINARY POST NORMALLY to The “Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar– I, New Delhi – 110 024.” On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly been written “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 220- E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012.
on or before upto 17:00 hrs. of the Closing Date 15/10/2012.
IMPORTANT DATES :Last Date for Receipt of Application :- 15.10.2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application (For Far Flung Area) :- 30.10.2012 (For candidates residing of Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad).