UPSC Recruitment 2013 - Apply Online For Central Govt Jobs : UPSC going to fill up various posts for Central govt offices .Now the UPSC has 19 open vacancies for various staff .Union Public Service Commission invites Online recruitment applications for direct recruitment to the posts of Associate Town and Country Planner , Assistant Director (Cost) in Junior Time Scale of Indian Cost Accounts Service, Superintending Mining Geologist , Assistant Director (Physics) , Junior Staff Officer. Interested candidates must apply online before 02nd May, 2013. Further detailed advertisement is mention below
UPSC Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :Job Provider : Union Public Service Commission
Number of vacancies : 19
Name of posts :
1. Assistant Director (Cost) in Junior Time Scale of Indian Cost Accounts Service : 10 posts
2. Assistant Director (Physics) : 02 posts
3. Junior Staff Officer : 05 posts
4. Superintending Mining Geologist : 01 post
5. Associate Town and Country Planner : 01 post
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Associate Town and Country Planner : Below 45 yrs
2. For Superintending Mining Geologist : Below 50 yrs
3. For Assistant Director (Cost) in Junior Time Scale of Indian Cost Accounts Service and Junior Staff Officer : Below 35 yrs
4. For Assistant Director (Physics) : Below 40 yrs
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Master Degree/Post graduation in relevant disciplines.
Selection Process : Direct Recruitment
How to Apply : Candidates willing to apply for above posts are first required to visit official website (www.upsconline.nic.in) . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Important dates :
Date for Online registration starts : 13th April, 2013
Date for Online registration closed : 02nd May, 2013.
Detailed Advertisement and Apply Online link is available here : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php